1) Choose the course and fill in the Application Form
2) Apply and get an invoice
- The invoice is generated automatically; please save and print it for your records.
- The invoice is based on the length and type of a course as well as type of accommodation and cultural programme you have chosen.
- The invoice also includes a one-off non-refundable course registration fee of £30.
3) Pay the invoice in full and send us a copy of the payment receipt by post or e-mail
- This payment is refundable (excluding the registration fee and any bank charges) under the conditions stated in Terms & Conditions.
- This payment can be made by cash, International Money Order or bank transfer .
- When paying by bank transfer, please ensure you cover the sender’s charges.
- Please state the student’s name and invoice number as the payment reference/transaction details.
- Non-EU citizens, please also send us a clear copy of your passport and visa by post or e-mail.
It is essential you provide these documents at this stage.
We do NOT process your application any further until you have provided them.
4) Receive a Booking Confirmation Letter from us
- The Letter will contain all the necessary information about your course.
- It may take up to 10 working days to receive the letter.
5) Start your journey to Liverpool
- We provide free help to plan your shortest and cheapest travel route to the Mersey Valley School of English.
- The closest airports are John Lennon Liverpool International and Manchester International.